Vision, Mission and Strategy
Vision "A THAI creative institution determining to keep up with international level to increase the competitiveness of the country by keeping up with the world's changes of cultural, economic and social aspects ."
- Produce graduates who meet professional and international standards.
- Promote and support research for the development of teaching and learning, and expand the potential of local communities and the country to provide social economic stability and prosperity.
- Create academic networks to provide academic advising and training services for both internal and external agencies.
- Preserve the arts and culture as well as natural resources and the environment which will maintain Thailand’s uniqueness and sustainability.
- Develop an efficient and modern management systems in accordance with moral principles and good governance.
Objectives / Goals
- To produce graduates in humanities and social sciences with quality, knowledge, skills, experience, and expertise under the professional and international standards.
- To promote new understanding through research in the humanities and social sciences and promote the development of local and community potential which will be more stable, robust, and sustainable.
- To develop potential and academic networks for the purpose of transferring and exchanging knowledge, developing research, and providing academic and professional services effectively and more efficiently.
- To ensure the faculty’s management is efficient, fair, transparent and modern in the digital technology world.
Strategies of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Strategy 1 Produce graduates with knowledge and creativity, skills, experience and expertise under professional and international standards so that they will be able to pursue their careers in line with the future labor market.
- Strategy 2 Promote and support faculty and lecturer’s development in academic work, research, innovation through their writings and publications in journals that are certified or accepted according to national and international standards.
- Strategy 3 Establish academic networks both in this country and abroad to share, learn, distribute knowledge and innovation in the professional field and the conservation of traditional culture and local natural resources to maintain its unique identity and sustainability.
- Strategy 4 Develop the effectiveness of the faculty’s management system, on a worldwide basis with fairness and modernity which meets the needs of global civilizations in the age of digital technology.